Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Old Video from the Archive Vault

Some readers have asked me to post a picture (aside from the Photoshopped one in the banner on the top of this page). They also suggested, and I agreed, that it would be good to have an actual "before" picture instead of the simulated picture shown in a previous post.

I dug the video below out of the archives and it shows a presentation I gave on the floor of Pack Expo - Las Vegas in 2007.
Full disclosure: Between the time this video was shot and when I started "shrinking", I probably gained 5-10 pounds.
One more disclaimer: It is not the best presentation I've ever given. I really should have had a remote "clicker" to advance the slides and there is not as much audience interaction as I usually have. At least the people in attendance liked it and the presentation supported the sales efforts of my customer at the time (FoxJet Industrial Inkjet).

No comments:

Post a Comment